It's time for me to learn to compromise, and do my best with the free time that I do have, rather than not blog at all. Right?
I have been catching up on my friends' blogs - you talented women are in my heart. I am always interested to see what you've been up to, even if I haven't been commenting often recently.
Here's just some random stuff that piqued my interest, and a bit of what I've been up to. Hope to hear from you all, and write more soon.
![]() |
| [ source: the little waffleflower ] |
The shirt below isn't my work - I stumbled upon it while looking for inspiration and resources for freezer paper printing. I am still very much into that and have a few projects brewing. It's so easy and adds a whole other dimension to making one-of-a-kind pieces, whether casual or stylish.
![]() |
| [ source: wear your words ] |
I love this classic timeless beautiful sewing creation:
![]() |
| [ source: krentu ] |
Here's a casual dress I whipped up recently:
![]() |
| [ source: my page on burdastyle ] |
I took Susan Khalje's online course "The Couture Dress" and enjoyed it thoroughly. My couture dress is nearly finished. I highly recommend this course.
![]() |
| [ source: craftsy ] |
I bought an apartment (!) a few months ago. It'll be a few months before I move in, but I am planning on renovating and have already started wondering how I will have it designed. My home inspiration board on pinterest is slowly growing.





3 comments:
Hey, good to see you back, if only briefly, Keren!!! Life's all about compromise. We need way more hours in a day to do all we want. Love the fabric your dress is made from!!!
Welcome back Keren! LOVE that dress you made! and some great inspiration for future projects too!!
Hello stranger! Hope you and your family are well!! Congratulations on the flat- can't wait to see some photos! =)
Post a Comment