I whipped up this cat print this morning before work, on an old asymmetric everyday bat-wing shirt.
| [ source of image used to make the stencil: here ] |
This is the freezer paper stencil after ironing it onto the shirt.
I painted on the inside (grey) and then peeled off the freezer paper (white).
I visited my parents' house in the country this weekend, and got some private lessons from the cats on how to live life.
| [ lesson from Shugi ] |
| [ lesson from Francis ] |
Here's a grumpy bear stencil that I will use to make a t-shirt for my brother, at his wife's request.
I am thoroughly enjoying stenciling using freezer paper. I am concerned about using copyright images for my work, so this weekend I learned how to create a stencil from any image using Adobe Photoshop.
Here, for example, I tried the "Artistic Cutout" option with several layers:
I also saw that "stamp" and "note paper" filter options in Adobe Photoshop were useful.
More on that soon.

No comments:
Post a Comment