Monday, July 2, 2012

five nifty ideas


I've chosen five inspiring and extremely useful links to share with you. What I love about them is that they are so quick to understand, clearly explained, and pretty ingenious, really.

1. How-to Make Your Dress Form Look Like You (Only Better)
That's it - I am getting a dress form and padding it according to this clever tutorial.
[ source ]

2. Sewing with Kids ~ Pillow + Cushion Design
What a great way to sew with kids and allow them to be creative.
[ source ]

3. How to Apply Red Lipstick
Tu-Ahn explains concisely and clearly how to apply red lipstick, as well as how to achieve a flawless complexion.
[ source ]

4. How to Draw a Fashion Figure
Tu-Ahn also demonstrates how to draw a fashion figure in this hands-on to-the-point video tutorial.
[ source ]

5. DIY Drop Cloth Rug
How great is it to design and print your own rug?
[ source ]

...and a Bonus for Pinterest Addicts :-)
If you love pinning as much as I do, and you use google Chrome as your web browser, you should get this  Pinterest Pin It Button Chrome extension. It's fast and free.

source ]

On an unrelated note, my teammate decided to leave this plant near my sunlit window. Considering the misfortunes of plants that I've had contact with, she's very brave to do so... 

Good fortune to you, plant!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...