Tuesday, March 20, 2012

photos: Typography Challenge - closing soon!

Here are the finished creations and some creations in progress for the typography challenge.
I'll update this page on an ongoing basis as more photos arrive!

DONE!

NEW 29/3 - Paula of Paula Castro Crafts

[ source ]

NEW 29/3 - Lacey's submission

[ source ]

NEW 27/3 - Jaime of that's my letter

[ source ]


NEW 27/3 - Tanya of Craft Couture by T.C.

[ source ]



NEW 25/3 - Laura of Quokka Quilts

[ source ]


NEW 22/3 - Keren of sew la vie!

[ source ]


NEW 21/3 - Pam of Threading My Way

[ source ]


Kei of Unfortunately Oh!

[ source ]


[ source ]

Rikka of Ricochet and Away!




IN PROGRESS...

Gray of Gray in Berlin

source ]

3 comments:

Katie said...

They all look great! I won't have time to start until later this week or the weekend, but I think I can do it in one go once I start.

Pam @Threading My Way said...

When I spoke to you last night I said I was finished, but I've changed my mind and added something... so almost finished...

Kristin said...

Wow they are all looking soooo good!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...