Saturday, March 3, 2012

"Naughty Notions" Challenge WINNERS

The "Naughty Notions" Challenge (Jan 2012) is officially closed for voting. Here are the winners!

Gold Star: Kristin of pritty tings


Find out more about Kristin's creation HERE.


Kristin, here's your badge! Wear it proudly! :-)

Silver Star: Kei of Unfortunately Oh!

Find out more about Kei's creation HERE.



Kei, here's your badge! Congrats!



Bronze Star: Cindy of Raspberry Sunshine



Find out more about Cindy's creation HERE.




Cindy, here's your badge! Great job!


Congrats to the winners! Thanks to all of you who participated. Rikka and I enjoyed seeing your interpretation for this challenge and your lovely work. As always, it has been inspiring!

Check out the "Naughty Notions" creations made by each of the hardworking challenge participants here.

If you haven't already done so, consider signing up for this month's Typography Challenge. It's going to be amazing!

7 comments:

Kristin said...

Oh my goodness, thank you so much Keren and Rikka for hosting these fantastic challenges, I thoroughly enjoy participating in them! I am so excited, I never win anything! Last time I think was in Primary School at our school fair and I won a toaster in a raffle!
x Kristin

Pam @Threading My Way said...

Congrats to the three winners!!! And thanks Keren and Rikka for hosting!!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to all the well-deserved winners! :)

Thank you very much Keren and Rikka for making this challenge happened! I had so much fun. :D

RaspberrySunshine said...

Oh my! This is so exciting! Thank you for letting me join the challenge and sending lots of encouragement along the way. Huge applause for the hosts who were super organized and encouraging. I really enjoying seeing all the finished clutches and visiting the blogs of all the talented ladies too! I will display my badge proudly :)

Cindy

Kei said...

Wow, I'm so happy to have got silver! :) Congratulations to Kristin and Cindy with their awesome clutches, and thank you Rikka and Keren for hosting the fun challenge!

Ricochet said...

Congrats to the winners!

Anonymous said...

Keren - I'm nominating you for the Liebster Blog award. I posted about it here :)
http://craftcouturebytc.blogspot.com/2012/03/liebster-blog-award.html

I hope you will accept it. :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...