Saturday, August 27, 2011

more free bag patterns


It's very addictive to search for free bag patterns! I've been doing that for several hours now...
Here are the best picks.

olivia bag


phoebe bag [pdf]


market tote


clutch purse with antique pin closure


grocery bag


stroller bag to messenger bag


pleated lined handbag


simple party clutch [pdf ]


city tote [pdf]


grey and orange pocket bag


box bag


boxy pouch


clutch it


clutch


sling bag


canvas beach bag



pleated tote [pdf]


pick-a-pocket purse


pottery barn knock-off


between the lines


amy butler blossom [pdf]


reversible bag


bias tape bag


poochie bags


wristlet


market bag


little shopping bags


Dresden petal handbag


gathered clutch


clutches for the ladies


kwik sew clutch


mid sized clutch



7 comments:

Shari said...

These are some really great bags! Thanks for the list.

Unknown said...

What a fabulous list! I don't even know where I should start!

LC from Mexico said...

I just found your blog and I absolutely loooove it!

I just bought my first sewing machine, nothing fancy...and I'm addicted to purses, so you got me!

I'll be definitely following your blog!

Keren Duchan said...

Hi LC from Mexico,

Thanks so much for your comment! I'm glad you love the blog :-)

If you love bags and purses, check out http://www.ricochetandaway.blogspot.com/ as well.

Enjoy and good to have you here!

Keren

wuzzlesgal said...

I can't find the free pattern/tutorial for the sling bag you have listed here. Am I looking in the wrong place? Thanks, Mandy

Keren Duchan said...

Hi Mandy,

The Sling Bag tutorial is here:
http://site.alifosterpatterns.com/blog/category/sewing-patterns/

But I guess it is no longer free - it costs $6:
http://alifosterpatterns.com/sling-bag-sewing-pattern.html

:-(

At the time I wrote this post, it was probably free.

wuzzlesgal said...

Thanks Keren, sadly that means I will have to create one of my own, lol. Thesedays I am into anything I can get for free in order to use up my stash of fabric and save $$$$$ (they all go towards the mortgage now). Perhaps one day I will be able to afford it :). Love your listings though :) :) :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...