Saturday, September 17, 2011

photos of cats, mat, and quilt

Hi!

During this weekend visit at my parents' house in the country, I took a few photos outdoors using my dad's superior camera lens. 

Less words, more photos!
Enjoy and please do comment!
  
Shugy

Shugy, the sweetest cat in the world, doing what he knows best - relaxing

Probably imagining tasty treats or belly rubs!


Practice Mat

Practice mat I made, inspired by this. I like it!

my free motion quilting is improving - it's easier with the new self-stick American batting I got
back side of mat (sorry, this photo was taken indoors...)


Francis

Francis - the eldest cat, who does not like the others, in one of his hideouts


Baby Quilt

Here's the baby quilt I made a few days ago, in natural sunlight



My brother

my brother and Shugy


Pushkin

Pushkin - the furriest cat of all!
he loves feet...



Help

Shugy, "helping" me photograph by sitting on the mat

1 comment:

Ricochet said...

I love that photo of Pushkin licking his chops. And Shugy "helping" you made me smile. Anytime I lay something down,(laundry basket, newspaper, my jacket) my cat assumes it is for her to nap on. Looks like you had some beautiful weather for photographing outdoors.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...