Sunday, September 25, 2011

Retro Pillow Challenge - 5 days before closing!

September went by so fast and the Retro Pillow Challenge is almost closing! There's less than a week left for the finished pillows to be submitted for voting.

Here are the completed pillows so far (in no particular order!):

Pam of Threading My Way [blog post]






(Rikka I hope you don't mind I chose the picture with the cat!! She's just so cute and offsets the pillow so well!!!)


Keren from sew la vie! (*ahem* that would be me) [blog post]


These pillows are still in the works - - or maybe they're done and the photos haven't yet been uploaded?

Kadie of Seven Alive [blog post]


Kate Walker of Kate's Curios [blog post]


Amy of MoMomma


Adrianne of Happy Hour Projects [blog post]


I am curious as to what the following Challenge participants are up to - are their pillows in the works?
Please update us, we're dying to know!

Lakshmi of Adithis Amma Sews
June of Creations by June
Emily of Domestic Deadline
Lauren from Michigan

5 comments:

Ricochet said...

This post is just making me more eager (if that's even possible) to see the remaining pillows! Lucy the Cat is walking around with an even larger air of superiority (if that's even poosible) from having the honor of being featured on such a lovely blog post. Brilliant!

Unknown said...

I am so excited to see everyone's finished pillows!

LakshmiRP said...

I am going to work on it today will post in a couple of days!

Adithi's Amma from Adithis Amma Sews

Pam @Threading My Way said...

Thanks Keren and Rikka for organising the Retro Pillow Challenge. I'm so glad I decided to participate. I've had a ball and learnt heaps. Looking forward to seeing the rest of the pillows.

Can't wait for the next challenge organised by the two of you!!!

Amy @MoMomma said...

OK- I'm in LOVE with Becky's Pillow at Barefoot Steamstress! I'm thinking it might be fun if we TRADED Pillows? Or perhaps we auction them off for Charity at the end? :) Just an idea!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...