Sunday, June 19, 2011

mats - sewing - etc

The mats arrived a few days ago. I didn't like the large one I ordered so I used only the smaller ones around the house. Nice I think.

living room
bedroom
kitchen
ex-sewing room
---
I'm in the process of sewing this dress from Burda magazine June 2010 (122 / 123) - I'm adding the pockets but not the lace. I wanted to make something loose-fitting as I am really tired of dealing with fitting issues and I just want to sew something!!!
dress in progress
dress instructions (Burda Magazine 6/2010 - 122/123)
modeled dress with lace and pockets (Burda Magazine 6/2010 - 122)
---
Here's a cat toy I took from the animal shelter and fixed using wood glue. The cats had unraveled the rope. I still need my dad's help to secure the top circle to the cylinder - I think using a few drilled holes and a wire.
cat toy - almost fixed
---
It seems that my sewing books (and etiquette book) have arrived in the mail! I'm going to pick them up from the post office in a bit. Yay!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...