Tuesday, June 21, 2011

status report

Here's what I've been up to the past few days:

  • Received my sewing pattern fitting books in the mail - "Fitting with Confidence" looks like an excellent book. The others look good as well. I also received the etiquette book and it's rather cute.
  • Sewing a loose fitting dress - still in progress as I've not had much time to sew. I already used the "Pivot and Slide" method for it and it is ingenious!
  • Spent LOTS of time with the kittens in the animal shelter, and hung up a LOT of ads for the upcoming adoption event.
  • Spanish class
  • 5km walks in the park with Alon
  • Met up with my friend Mira and sat at the park eating fruit :-)
  • Met up with Libby and talked sewing stuff, borrowed a few pretty sewing magazines, got inspired and talked about meeting up for a sew-together :-)
I'm off to the animal shelter early today - they asked me to come in early for something (?).
I hope to get to spend the rest of the day sewing my dress.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...